Alright, I got this off of a friend's blog. I am interested in what peeps have to say. So I'm going to post this on all the blogs...depending on which one you link to.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, I am so excited to be the first one to post here. I have so many memories with you, and I love the one you left on my blog. But, I remember that you were Sister Priddis's comp when I first got to Taiwan, so we shared a companion and an apartment for the first three days I was there. You were so nice to me, but those days are such a blur. I remember all of th people you were teaching when I got to be comps with you your last...month? of the mission. We taught like crazy and I couldn't help but think you must have been SO righteous to be teaching so much. I remember at the end of our time together I was called to train Sister Skvarna, and you were SO sad to be leaving and all she wanted to do was trade you places. I also remember BYU, hanging out at Nathan Nakkens (sp?)place. Sometimes those days feel like they were SO long ago! Come visit me in Utah sometime.
I remember hanging out as fish at A&M. I've got a picture of us at bonfire one year with you on my shoulders so you could see out of the crowd.
Post a Comment