Thursday, October 11, 2007

Airlines, briefly

I am disappointed in the service of the American Airline industry and AA. I used to really like them and would choose their company over others. I've decided I much prefer foreign airlines others... namely JAL's service as of this last trip. More to come later.

2 comments:

Jerin said...

I could have always told you that if you tried JAL, you would never go back to AA. In fact, ALL of the asian airlines will kick the rears of the US airlines. (Especially Singapore Air!)

grace said...

I had always tried to be a good US consumer and sticking with US services and products. Good for the economy, ya know? But now...

I just thought it was funny, b/c the captain of our AA flight announced, "we hope that this is your best serviced flight and American is proud to be your best airline," or something to that extent.