I LOVE these shoes!!! They're totally me! I've been wanting them for awhile. Sporty, dressy - combos for me. Good for walking, good for casual, good for a skirt. All-purpose.I got these over tax free weekend. I mulled over whether to keep them or not (I don't need new shoes...already have a ton that I don't wear...and finally last weekend I decided to keep them. The funny thing is in NJ, it was tax free all the time, and I didn't feel the urge to shop that much b/c it wasn't a big deal. And then here, there's one weekend where shoes and clothes are tax free, and I make an event out of it. HA!
Another thing. There are too many ppl with my name. So I've decided to change it. ha ha ha! I've already changed it before, and now I'll do it again! muahahahaha!
It was such a big deal to me these past 2 years...whether to change my name or not... the whole identity thing... yada yada... and one day I decide to google my own name, and BAM it's not an issue anymore. I want a new name!
3 comments:
OMG!! i have these same shoes & i absolutely adore them! wish i had bought several more colors. maybe i will....
Are you serious? You're going to change your name?
yes i'm serious. but the name changing...it's not quite how it sounds... :)
Post a Comment